Huion H610PRO pen draws while hovering
Hi  hopefully I've posted in the right place for this sort of question, basically I seem to be having an issue with my pen when it comes to drawing in Illustrator. When I try and draw in Illustrator using my tablet, it seems to start drawing when I'm hovering just a few millimetres above the tablet surface, however this problem only seems to be in Illustrator. I've been drawing just fine in Photoshop and even when I'm testing the pen sensitivity in my tablets settings, it just seems to be in Illustrator that I'm having this issue.

I was hoping someone knew how to correct this issue since it is making it impossible to do my artwork. Any help would be much appreciated. [Image: anj_smiley.gif]

From my limited experience it could be there was an update to either illustrator or your tablet driver, and that lead to compatibility issues. Honestly though, you'd probably have better chances asking around in a tech support forum/irc.

(12-31-2017, 05:17 AM)Lodratio Wrote: From my limited experience it could be there was an update to either illustrator or your tablet driver, and that lead to compatibility issues. Honestly though, you'd probably have better chances asking around in a tech support forum/irc.

Hi Lodratio thanks for getting back to me. :) I had the latest drivers etc and messed around with using older drivers but the problem was still there.

I've been in touch with the manufacturer but so far their suggestions haven't fixed the problem.  Meh