Hi there!
Greetings, daggers!

I've come to this place to improve my skills and routine. You all seem very nice so I'm guessing this is the right place to go to •ᴗ•

Im 29, live in Austria and work as a Software-Tester as my fulltime job. I've been painting for a few years now because it gave and gives me some sense of progress in life. I started out painting landscapes digitally and am currently finishing up on an online figure drawing course. I'm very open to criticism and honest feedback.
Here's my insta (https://www.instagram.com/reikhard_paints/)

I'll be starting a sketchbook thread soon.
Hello! Welcome to the Forum!

It looks like you have a good handle on fundamentals and it seems like you recently did an art course.
Can't wait to see some of your finished work!

Hope to see you around.
Thank you :) I'm always trying to progress a little further. Yeah, I did. The course is finished now which means that I've got a little more time to manage now.

Bye bye,
Awesome! Good luck on the course! Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Reikhard :).

We must be kindred spirits you and I as I am also a software tester who loves art!

Good luck with your art my friend!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook