Finished stuff
Hello, i did a series of concept pieces with the theme being a supernatural detective game, in which a private detective is hired to  investigate the mysterious disappearance of someone, only to find out the the missing person was also doing some investigations on his own.

Critiques and suggestions are highly appreciated.

1. The motel seen from outside.

Attached Files Image(s)

2. One of the rooms.

Attached Files Image(s)

Careful with the lightining consistency.Specially when the light is off camera.The only hint of light that the viewer understand come from the door and for a less train eye the tv but somehow there seem to be a second light source indicated by the line going upward in the right top corner.Perhap it the light coming from the tv but it doesn't seem right.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(08-07-2018, 05:32 PM)darktiste Wrote: Careful with the lightining consistency.Specially when the light is off camera.The only hint of light that the viewer understand come from the door and for a less train eye the tv but somehow there seem to be a second light source indicated by the line going upward in the right top corner.Perhap it the light coming from the tv but it doesn't seem right.

Yeah, now that you mentioned it, i saw it, thanks for pointing that out, and no its not from the tv, the tv is supposed to be turned off, perhaps i should have made the zone from the right where the light from the door is not reaching  more dark.
3. The main character, detective Rick Quinn,next up the creature and some props.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lastly, the creature.

Attached Files Image(s)

I would definitebely go with a almost skull like face and those big ears.I like to think it as a fit body but not alot of mass it really boney.A concept isn't cool if there do claw teeth or spike but the rest should stand on it own if need be.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.