Bonesworth's Questionable Quality Drafting Book
Rainbow 
Would love to see you post more in here though definitely can relate to time being short — all I can say really helped me draw hands was to sit down with a sketchbook for a few hours and draw your other hand from as many different positions as possible, helped tons.
Well, thank you, scrap! It does helped! I tried that and it works wonders, the cool thing about hands is that you always have the reference at hand!   Wink

I didn't post much these days because I was fooling around sketching some characters and stuff, just for fun. Nothing very interesting yet. But very relaxing. Actually, it even raised some question that I would like to ask you guys later.

I also fell in the Blender hole. Have you guys used it? Sooner or later I always return to it. Blender is awesome.

My next study will probably be about feet. Sounds strange? Actually I am following a Udemy Course (Scott Harris' Complete Character Drawing Course)  about character design and I am finding his explanation about figure drawing really good.
Rainbow 
(07-10-2020, 12:43 AM)bonesworth Wrote: Well, thank you, scrap! It does helped! I tried that and it works wonders, the cool thing about hands is that you always have the reference at hand!   Wink

I didn't post much these days because I was fooling around sketching some characters and stuff, just for fun. Nothing very interesting yet. But very relaxing. Actually, it even raised some question that I would like to ask you guys later.

I also fell in the Blender hole. Have you guys used it? Sooner or later I always return to it. Blender is awesome.

My next study will probably be about feet. Sounds strange? Actually I am following a Udemy Course (Scott Harris' Complete Character Drawing Course)  about character design and I am finding his explanation about figure drawing really good.

Exactly! Anytime anywhere something to study and draw. I look forward to seeing the characters! I've used blender a fair bit recently for work, also used zBrush in the past too, both great pieces of software.