Zodd Sketchbook
(08-02-2019, 04:03 PM)Zodd Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 05:51 PM)darktiste Wrote: I think your doing a pretty good job if i am not wrong i know i had myself trouble in the value department but they seem to be driving the focal point and respecting the value establish in the original.I think it just important you try to alternate the study with application.I would also recommend you do some 5 tone simplification.You can also try to a full grayscale masterstudy with blending to learn more about edge and blending.I recommend you to give yourself a goal concerning one fundamental you want to improve for each session so as to not just copy for the sake of copying.
I'm not copying just for the sake of copying, when i copy i have a goal in mind, everyone have their own approach to learn x)
Everything is a suggestion and some advise are given because i am not in your head so i don't see exactly the purpose of all the study you do sometime.You sometime have to deal with critic that bring nothing new and for that i am sorry if there wasting your time.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(08-02-2019, 05:09 PM)darktiste Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 04:03 PM)Zodd Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 05:51 PM)darktiste Wrote: I think your doing a pretty good job if i am not wrong i know i had myself trouble in the value department but they seem to be driving the focal point and respecting the value establish in the original.I think it just important you try to alternate the study with application.I would also recommend you do some 5 tone simplification.You can also try to a full grayscale masterstudy with blending to learn more about edge and blending.I recommend you to give yourself a goal concerning one fundamental you want to improve for each session so as to not just copy for the sake of copying.
I'm not copying just for the sake of copying, when i copy i have a goal in mind, everyone have their own approach to learn x)
Everything is a suggestion and some advise are given because i am not in your head so i don't see exactly the purpose of all the study you do sometime.You sometime have to deal with critic that bring nothing new and for that i am sorry if there wasting your time.
That's why I said I always have a goal in mind, and I really appreciate all the suggestions, I'm not saying I didn't like it lol
I don't want to annoy people with question but i somehow i am totally fine with being annoying with my suggestion -.- why i am like this xD.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.