Raz's Sketchbook
Mmm, like the new color.

cool stuff man! your studies are very inspirational! -makes me wanna get back to work! X|
Hey! Really nice work, your pencil stuff is looking better and better. Keep at it!

Thank you guys! Here is some more stuff:
Sketches and comps for Bloodsport 13:

And some heads from imagination :

Really inspirational sketchbook you've got here man! As soon as Uni is over I plan to get straight into the Loomis book as well.

Charcter designs for the bloodsports and some studies :

love the heads the construction is so tight, great studies :)
Lighting/mood study:

This last study looks stunning. Colors are so magical and soft, great job. Also, I really like your portrait studies, maybe you should do more expression studies.
Keep up with awesome work and have fuuun:)

CD dA FM  MaL
Some expression studies, Thanks for the tip Panda!

That lighting/mood study is awesome it gave me a feel :D soo much hard work in here :P
draw moar !!
Oh man, this recent stuff is looking sweeeeeet. The character designs looks super clean and professional, the sketches up top are awesome. I guess they were for the bloodsports, but either way, I love that one with the character turning round in front of the dragon's wing. Such a nice comp.
Good job man, you've made a ton of progress, keep it coming :)

Aw man, thanks guys! Having been posting in a while now but here it goes:
Gestures from the past month or so:

A study :

Some heads from imagination:

A unfinished study:

And stuff:

Some more 60 sec gestures:

More gestures:

Some more study's:

hey! your studies are incredible!

if you don't mind me asking, how did you learn to do gesture drawings like that?
and do you use any particular books as reference for the planes and anatomy? :o

keep it up :D
Man, you're killing it with those figure studies :D

I also love post #148, those colors are fantastic. Love the first portrait from the previous page as well (the one you said you did in BnW and added colors later).

Your last pencil portraits from memory are lovely (#144), but have you thought about adding some darker shadows to define face shape more? What I mean is that, for example, the shadow where the hair meets the face is generally darker than shadows you find on the cheeks, or that the shadows that define the insides of the nostrils should be darker than those that you find on the outside of the nostrils.
You did this perfectly in post #82, those Loomis head studies on pg. 5 of your SB. :)

Anyways, your work is awesome nevertheless. Looking forward to seeing more!
Thanks guys!
@Darxx- for the gestures first I just tried on my own then I watched a video from Sycra , and the one from Proko . As for anatomy I study the Andrew Loomis books.
@MajaD Thanks for pointing that out, the Loomis studys I did like a year ago, and if i didn't practice them they just kinda slipped from me, got to keep that in mind the next time i do a study or imagination stuff.

Some more gestures:

Some memory/imagination sketches: