Hello again!
Hello again!
I registered to CD back in 2016 under a different alias, but I recently decided to purge what little content I had on the account and start over under my name Shawnté. I hope to be more of an active participant in the community this time around. A few days ago, I applied for a mentorship with an artist whose work I really admire and while we are still discussing the details, I want to take the opportunity to open up a sketchbook on a site I am familiar with to start documenting my progress in general. Sun

Welcome back Shawnté :) it's cool that you've gone for this mentor ship, once you've found a master artist who's work inspires you, it's really worth learning g from them I reckon.

Good luck!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(03-11-2019, 09:42 PM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome back Shawnté :) it's cool that you've gone for this mentor ship, once you've found a master artist who's work inspires you, it's really worth learning g from them I reckon.

Good luck!

Thank you! Sun