Nice online communities to get involved with art?
People often talk about how helpful can an art community be when you are learning, but I still could not find those. I tried Permanoobs, Crimson Daggers and CA, but I did not receive any critiques or insights at all. I might be wrong, but I got the impression that the only people who get responses there are already pretty good, and the replies are almost always praises.

So, do you guys know some "places" like this?

So, do you guys know some "places" like this?
Well it an investment to believing it worth to critic someone specially if they do not seem to follow advise given to them.Everyone is welcome of course but for people to invest into you you have to show you invest in yourself in my opinion.Aslong as the effort are sincere and regular there is no reason that people would ignore your effort.Of course it take patience to help beginner it not the cup of tea of everyone.You have to show respect to the veteran and be thankful to bring them back.

I don't know any community as helpful as crimson daggers.For beginner to intermediary level in my opinion.

So far you been posting topic mostly unrelated to art so it normal that the response is slow to come some other place offer better advise.

But if your an artist you should open up a sketchbook and show us what your capable of.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
IMHO you should invest in people too. To my experience people get replies from the "friends" or from the ones to whom you've already shown respect and help.

Sketchbook (^_^)
 [page01] [page02] [page03] [page04]

| DeviantArt | Instagram |
I've found CD to be the most helpful community out there for sure, and I definitely do get the occasional critique here. ConceptArt seems largely dead in this regard, even the sketchbook section - maybe social media ruined people a bit, they're used to just throwing their work out and not commenting on anyone else's.

You say you've tried CA, but you don't appear to have posted any art here, you don't appear to have a sketchbook thread, so how can you know if this community is helpful if you haven't even really been a part of it yet?