weazy drawings
I have tooooo much stuff. Here's some semi-recents though. Comments, critiques, anything is welcome. 
I do a lot of fanart. I'm trying to work on my original stuff but fanart is like junk food for me.. hard to quit, easy quick pleasure lol 

Not sure what to do with the thigh section... really hate the way it looks now and I'm trying not to be derivative (and failing! lol) 
 I like a chunkier looking armor and I'm not going for functionality since this is a fantasy setting. 

Hey there.

That's some good stuff. I actually like the big fat thigh armor. Maybe it would look better if it tapered a bit more toward the bottom? Hard to say.

And there's nothing wrong with fan art. Counts as practice, and it gets eyeballs. Shrug.

(12-28-2023, 06:10 PM)ThereIsNoJustice Wrote: Hey there.

That's some good stuff. I actually like the big fat thigh armor. Maybe it would look better if it tapered a bit more toward the bottom? Hard to say.

And there's nothing wrong with fan art. Counts as practice, and it gets eyeballs. Shrug.

Thanks! 

I guess I'm locked into my self-imposed requirement of something more inventive, but there's not too much you can do with thigh armor. Unrealistic expectations and whatever...
Great start! Loving the variety of figures and studies. The most recent portrait with the orange lighting looks very dynamic, hope you continue to refine it further. Keep it up!

(12-31-2023, 03:00 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Great start!  Loving the variety of figures and studies.  The most recent portrait with the orange lighting looks very dynamic, hope you continue to refine it further.  Keep it up!
Thank you so much =) Your stuff is great too, awesome grasp on portraiture.
Interactions, expressions, style experiments... I wish I spent the last month drawing more than playing League lol
[Image: WkQu6yB.png]ht[Image: WCVJbR6.png]

https://i.imgur.com/XD0FWEV.jpg[Image: XD0FWEV.jpg]

[Image: PbGHw3s.jpg]

[Image: iEvzNpD.jpg]