Struggling recurring draftsman/hermit here!
Hello everyone!

I've know for a while about this website but while in awe I always have looked at it from the distance, mostly I thought I might not fit in with the style, even when I'm in love with most anything I see here. But I've been struggling alone for a while and I thought, it might be a good idea to step out of my hermit cave and try to get in touch with people once again.

So I'm 29 y/o, gonna hit 30. And my art track has been a mess. I picked drawing on my 20s as a hobby, and then started doing studies once I was about 22-23, that is when I discovered ConceptArt (whatever happened to that site?) and other places to get resources, got my hands on many books and did some reading. But I started to have arm/wrist pains around that time, and slowly ended up dropping drawing and moved onto trying other things, mainly 3D rendering and modelling, and I stopped altogether half a year after that. After finishing my degree on a non-related field, I picked up bike riding, and my arm go so much better! That was around 2016. On 2018 fall I picked back drawing seriously again. And here I am one year later, trying another step in hopes to keep this up.

Lets see if I can break the cycle this time around and actually push myself further.
Get a good mouse pad that all i can suggest maybe it can relieve the pressure in your wrist there also probably some glove that could help but i am just speculating here.One big thing that can happen will drawing is holding the stylus like a mad man do don't that make sure your set your tablet sentivity to avoid this.But more importantly take the time during you drawing to session to take pause and to look for sign of fatigue.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.