Defines Sketchbook
a character I made for a project I am working on called Space hunters

Attached Files Image(s)

The design is bottom heavy in term of where are the small,medium,big shape they are that big strange shape on a stick and the ''turbo feet'' Even if there is still a nice gesture and flowé

Her face is really unexpressive which can be ok if your a total begginer i guess or if that what you intended but you also want to avoid the it the only expression i put on every single character i do.In term of functionability i have trouble to imagine he feet fitting somewhere inside so i am gonna pretend like she amputed... sometime create story with thing that doesn't make sense can be cool for personal piece but that if you can because something you just can't afford the luxury of your design not being functional to certain demand.There also probably a problem of weight like how would she be able to balance when those turbo feet are not activate there size can suggest weight but it also sci-fi so it could be extremly light metal but that up to the person who design those world to determine this kind of design make sense or not.

You seem interest by two field which seem to be illustration and character design i suggest you try to narrow down a little bit on one more than the other if you intend to pursue art as more than a hobby.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
yooo back whit some more stuff been having fun with character's and stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

Rainbow 
Hellooo peeps back yet again a year later to post some of stuff ive been doing this past year hope yall enjoy and keep grinding art till the art gods notice us and bless us with enough skill to work in arts! Ended up spending another year at art school and now im at home doing nothing since last summer.

Attached Files Image(s)

It seem fair to think about the complexity of a piece as an extra cost to your discretion.Specially in term of illustraton for example a guy standing with is hand behind is back in a city with similar element repeating would cost less than let say a battle scene with army fighting.Just a thought those.I doubt you do very complex scene piece specially if that not the type of thing you show you can do.Cost should be proportional to the amount of character in the scene.This way you have a more competitive price but yet you also consider your time and get compensate for it.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(01-25-2023, 08:35 AM)darktiste Wrote: It seem fair to think about the complexity of a piece as an extra cost to your discretion.Specially in term of illustraton for example a guy standing with is hand behind is back in a city with similar element repeating would cost less than let say a battle scene with army fighting.Just a thought those.I doubt you do very complex scene piece specially if that not the type of thing you show you can do.Cost should be proportional to the amount of character in the scene.This way you have a more competitive price but yet you also consider your time and get compensate for it.

thank you for the heads up I will think about the pricing a bit more its kind of hard to know the value of my art when I have never sold any but some of my friends said they should cost a bit more specially since some take 20hr plus
Loving the latest updates, very well done and dynamic!