Some critiques about the anatomy and perspective about a card game art
Hello Folks,i'm a newbie in here,Crimson Daggers Forum,so sorry if i make some mistakes.I'm not a english native,so sorry for my english mistakes too.

So,i making a art to a cardgame,and i need some critiques about the anatomy and perspective of it.

Thanks for help,dudes!

Attached Files Image(s)

Would be interesting to see the art when it scale down to the card size.Like are we talking about super size card or tiny mini card... the format is important for the read.Nothing can fix art that aren't plan to read in the right size.

I think anatomy wise as well as perspective pass the first look test but the background is going to tell use if you can handle perspective or not.I think it would be a good idea to solve the background before moving on orchanging anything.Not a particular fan of the read of the breastplate right now it leaking indication as to how you going to solve the volume.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(05-19-2020, 12:37 PM)darktiste Wrote: Would be interesting to see the art when it scale down to the card size.Like are we talking about super size card or tiny mini card... the format is important for the read.Nothing can fix art that aren't plan to read in the right size.

I think anatomy wise as well as perspective pass the first look test but the background is going to tell use if you can handle perspective or not.I think it would be a good idea to solve the background before moving on orchanging anything.Not a particular fan of the read of the breastplate right now it leaking indication as to how you going to solve the volume.

The card i think, gonna has 9 cm of width for 5 cm for lenght.I hope that's fit well.

Sorry,sir, but i didn't got what you said about the breastplate.I need move the breastplate or change the size of it?
I mean try to add more shape inside your shape sorry if that a hard concept to understand.You need shape to indicate form right now the breastplate is confusing to me.But maybe you understand it form i just don't.

My Sketchbook
(05-22-2020, 01:53 AM)darktiste Wrote: I mean try to add more shape inside your shape sorry if that a hard concept to understand.You need shape to indicate form right now the breastplate is confusing to me.But maybe you understand it form i just don't.

Hey Dark i made some changes in the artwork.I dont understand much how that forum works.Can i send another image in that thread?
(05-23-2020, 09:44 AM)Johall_Ryber Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 01:53 AM)darktiste Wrote: I mean try to add more shape inside your shape sorry if that a hard concept to understand.You need shape to indicate form right now the breastplate is confusing to me.But maybe you understand it form i just don't.

Hey Dark i made some changes in the artwork.I dont understand much how that forum works.Can i send another image in that thread?
Yes you can you just need to hit the reply button in at bottom of this page and do like you did before.

My Sketchbook
(05-23-2020, 10:19 AM)darktiste Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 09:44 AM)Johall_Ryber Wrote:

Yes you can you just need to hit the reply button in at bottom of this page and do like you did before.
Alright!Thanks sir for all help!

So.. what you think?The breastplate is better now?

Attached Files Image(s)

No i mean unless you want the breast plate to be a bowl shape try to give more plane to the breast plate so it not so generic and uninteresting.I would probably give you more critic but it seem there a language barrier that might prevent you from understanding what i try to say.So i try to make small comment or maybe try to find someone who as good English who can help you understand my comment or else it going to be really frustrating exchange for both of us.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
(05-25-2020, 01:16 PM)darktiste Wrote: No i mean unless you want the breast plate to be a bowl shape try to give more plane to the breast plate so it not so generic and uninteresting.I would probably give you more critic but it seem there a language barrier that might prevent you from understanding what i try to say.So i try to make small comment or maybe try to find someone who as good English who can help you understand my comment or else it going to be really frustrating exchange for both of us.

I gonna try a more "generic" look in the breast plate because i think my skill is  not good enough or i have enough time to try other differents shapes.
About my english "understanding",i have some friends with a good knowlegde about that language so,i can ask them when you say something.
I want learn much as possible about digital art,so,i need more critiques and tips.

Thanks for all help and patience,sir.When i start render it,i gonna publish the art in that forum.
Well unless it for a client there little to no reason not to try something outside your comfort zone especially in digital art since it really easy to save the state of your work and experiment without losing any progress.

My Sketchbook