one_two's sketchbook
Yeah good job on the gesture each character look solid did you use a reference for the pose or did you made this from imagination?

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
CG, thanks man
darktiste, thanks, yeah I used ref for clothing, folds and such. Not for poses though.

Attached Files Image(s)

What a detailed scene.I really like how you played with the darker value on the back room and the more lit foreground nice effect it really help push that natural lighting and interior kinda quality to the light.

What i would say for the skin of the women is that the quality of the light look more nature on the neck than the rest of the body.I don't know if she suppose to be like some kinda of frank stein type of girl she very pale almost yellowish. But if you want to make someone look dead actually you want the skin to be more greyish atleast where less light hit in the shadow if that what you were going for.

As for the table she on did you take reference from it?If i remember those surgery table if it one.They have hole to drain the body fluid after an autopsy there should be atleast a hole somewhere but that not important it just additional detail you could add to clarify the function of the object.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Awesome illustration! The scene itself looks very natural and you captured it well. Reminds me a bit of Norman Rockwell's work but with a sci-fi twist, very well done!

darktiste, thanks, probably you're right about her skin, although i kinda like the way it turned out. I did use ref for the table, it actually has a sink on its side but I decided not to paint it.
cg, thanks
Here's an oil painting WIP.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looking great so far! Always impressed how you tackle complex scenes. Colors and skin tones already look great!