Hello, I am looking for artist friends and improve
Hello, hello, I am choco, I seek to learn and meet other arts and learn together!, I would like help and a guide where to study
I joined the forum, because lately I have burned, studying in my quarantine, I feel that I do not focus well, since I do not achieve the objectives I wanted, I am a 21-year-old art student who has a dream of living from art. at least have a good level, although lately I've been getting stressed and anxiety for that reason.
Please also I would like to know how the forum works, or what has happened to it, I have seen good tutorials out there such as "enviroments rock" that even though it was done years ago, I have been practicing and reviewing it, it is quite good!

I have high hopes for this forum. I am going to post some paintings that I have done for my years of study, I feel that there are very few, and I would like to paint more, I focus a lot on drawing mainly practicing anatomy

Thanks hugs

Attached Files Image(s)

some of my studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey and welcome,
looks like you're doing well so far
typically on the forum here people create a sketchbook post in which they update with studies and work that everyone can look at and sometimes give feed back.
there's also a seeking critique section which can be handy if you get stuck on a particular piece.

If you feel a bit lost about your direction or development, you're welcome to reach out and have a chat
stuff can be stressful and talking through a plan can help  Thumbs_up

this is my discord user name
AndrewGibbons#3357

anyway, welcome

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357