Heyy!
Hey hou!

Been lurking for a while, finally decided to join in :)

My name is Jukka Rajaniemi, from Helsinki, Finland, and hoping to make my living as a freelance illustrator.

I've been working as a game artist since 2005 for a few Finnish game companies, mostly working on mobile games.
I'd like to make it as a freelance illustrator though, and have been trying to push my skills to hopefully make that happen.
I guess what I've been lacking the most is that I havent spent enough time doing the studies, and that's what actually made me want to join the group since that seems to be a lot of what this is about here.. and making friends and stuff :)

I don't even remember where I first heard of this group, but it seems like a great place to learn and improve together as artists :)

My Deviantart page, if you want to take a look:

http://jukka-r.deviantart.com/

Yay, cheers!

Jukka
Welcome to the community! Good stuff in your deviantart, I think I saw some of it before somewhere, watching you now ;)

It'd recommend you to open your sketchbook and add some of your recent work there :)

Hello, I just Joined today to :D. Nice stuff on DA.
Hey! Another lurker like me =)
Really awesome stuff on DA, would love to see some of your rough work/sketches :p added you to my watch =)
Yay, thanks guys for the welcome :)
Gonna have to start doing the sketchbook thread! :)