Hi! I'm Atceterra
Hi guys I got into this forum cause I saw Eytan Zana recommend this forum so why not give it a shot? I've started art since I was a kid but only now have seen the possible job oppurtunities it could possibly offer me. I've been really lazy doing art for some years now and maybe joining this forum might make me accountable and even level up my skills on the way. Might also get me out of my analysis paralysis whenever it comes to bigger art pieces

welcome,
good luck with it all,
dont be too discouraged if the productivity wavers along the way
art is a great career choice as much as some people would try to say otherwise.
it does take some working out because there are so many routes to take
absolutely do bigger pieces, dont get stuck forever doing quick studies unless thats the goal.
spend time working out the goals, purposeful work will yield more efficient results

git it!

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
(10-31-2020, 12:56 PM)xelfereht Wrote: welcome,
good luck with it all,
dont be too discouraged if the productivity wavers along the way
art is a great career choice as much as some people would try to say otherwise.
it does take some working out because there are so many routes to take
absolutely do bigger pieces, dont get stuck forever doing quick studies unless thats the goal.
spend time working out the goals, purposeful work will yield more efficient results

git it!

Yes! hopefully I would get closer to my art goals. Thanks so much for the welcome

Welcome to the forums! And I hope you enjoy your new art journey!

Make sure to create a sketchbook and keep us up to date with your work! :)

(11-02-2020, 03:08 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Welcome to the forums! And I hope you enjoy your new art journey!

Make sure to create a sketchbook and keep us up to date with your work! :)
Thanks! I will definitely do that in the future. Just have some things to sort out