Hello daggers!
Heart 
Hey everyone! 

I've been posting around for a little while now but I'm really excited to be here! 

A little introduction: I'm a concept artist from the Netherlands, doing this for... about 5 years professionally now. Shipped a game I'm really proud of (Deliver Us The Moon), and some more that I'm less proud of haha. 

I'm 27 now, have a nice job, a good place to live, but I feel like I'm heading towards an artistic dead-zone. I missed out on forming a close artist friend-group (all my friends are programmers or game designers basically), and the contemporary social media landscape is just not fulfilling that wish for more in-depth, thought-provoking critique, feedback, and encouragement. 

Crimson Daggers seems like the place to be. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

"No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself." - Seneca
Hi, I just wanted to say that it is so cool that you worked on Deliver Us The Moon. I just started playing that game a few days ago and I´m a fan :) What a great coincedence. I really look forward to seeing your art.

Hey gerbenpasjes - I've seen you've already been wonderfully helpful around here - great to have you aboard dude!

Hopefully we can provide good art companionship for you on here :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

@jana Thanks so much! Greetings and thanks from the dev team :)

@artloader Thanks! So far I've been having a blast.

"No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself." - Seneca