Hello all!
Hey all, I read about this place on reddit after searching for a conceptart-like forum to join.

I have some talent and have doodled on and off for years but recently I decided that I would be sad if I didn’t develop it as far as I can before I die someday.

I wish I had a goal to share beyond that (becoming an illustrator or a concept-artist, etc.) but I don’t. I just want to be as good as I can with what I have.

Hey DonkeyCobra, welcome to Crimson Daggers!

Looking forward to seeing you develop your art as far as you can - I think it's OK not to have a goal to turn your art into a career. Having said that do you have any art heroes that you would like to emulate? Sometimes that can give you a direction to your art journey.

I wish you all the best!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(02-08-2021, 05:28 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hey DonkeyCobra, welcome to Crimson Daggers!

Looking forward to seeing you develop your art as far as you can - I think it's OK not to have a goal to turn your art into a career.  Having said that do you have any art heroes that you would like to emulate?  Sometimes that can give you a direction to your art journey.

I wish you all the best!
Thanks! Well Right now I’m really into Alex Toth, Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez, Arthur Adams and Kengo Hanazawa.

Welcome to the forums! Whether it's hobbyists, students, or professionals, I feel like we are welcoming and inclusive of everybody. :)

Welcome! Love that goal "I would be sad if I didn’t develop it as far as I can before I die someday." Enjoy your stay and feel free to join the challenges as well :)

"No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself." - Seneca