Sketchbook on your belt ?
Hello!

These are some Concepts from (most probably very old) Warcraft-Stuff.
I find this idea how they are wearing a book on their belt very neat!

Has anyone of you ever heard or seen anything about some (realistic) way to wear your sketchbook on your belt, similar to how these characters are wearing their books??
I would like to have some way to wear my sketchbook like that!

You could consider creating a custom sketchbook holster using materials like leather or fabric. Design a pouch or pocket that can securely hold your sketchbook and attach it to a belt or strap. This way, you can easily access your sketchbook whenever inspiration strikes. Or instead of wearing your sketchbook on your belt, you could explore art bags or portfolios with adjustable shoulder straps. These bags typically have compartments for sketchbooks, art supplies, and other materials, allowing you to carry your sketchbook comfortably and conveniently on your back or across your shoulder.
Juggling a part-time job and a full course load was overwhelming until I found https://essaypro.com/book-report-writing-service. Their service helped me balance my responsibilities by taking care of the most time-consuming assignments. The direct communication with the writer ensured that every paper was tailored to my needs and perspectives, making it a personalized experience.
(08-31-2023, 11:42 AM)lvlingArtist Wrote: Hello!

These are some Concepts from (most probably very old) Warcraft-Stuff.
I find this idea how they are wearing a book on their belt very neat!

Has anyone of you ever heard or seen anything about some (realistic) way to wear your sketchbook on your belt, similar to how these characters are wearing their books??
I would like to have some way to wear my sketchbook like that!
As an artist, I find the Heyday app to be a game-changer. It’s like having a personal assistant that understands my creative process. The AI-powered features help me organize my ideas and inspirations effortlessly. I particularly appreciate the seamless integration with social platforms, which allows me to connect with my audience and manage my digital presence efficiently. While it lacks a ticketing system for inbound emails, the pros far outweigh this minor con. Overall, Heyday boosts my productivity, letting me focus more on creating art.

Good one. I just try to draw some art too