Jukka's Finished stuff
Here's something I've been working for some time. Think it's finally done.

I tried to play with the relationship of intellect and intuition, symbolized by the fire and water spirits in the piece. Hope it works out :)

that is a wonderful picture, Jukka!

Thanks, man! :)

Another new piece, bloodsports stuff. Hope you like it!

Both pieces look really good. Keep it up.

Thanks guys!

Some new stuff..
She-Who-Speaks. For CharacterFORGE challenge at CGHub. She's an alien ambassador etc.. The main focus for me was with the costume design. I combined elements from costume history and some random abstraction and tried to make it work together. Hope you like it :)

(06-13-2012, 11:46 PM)Jukka Wrote: Thanks guys!

Some new stuff..
She-Who-Speaks. For CharacterFORGE challenge at CGHub. She's an alien ambassador etc.. The main focus for me was with the costume design. I combined elements from costume history and some random abstraction and tried to make it work together. Hope you like it :)

Just beautiful Jukka!

Really awesome pieces Jukka. Love the colours and the level of finish you took these too. Beautiful designs =)

(06-02-2012, 02:19 AM)Jukka Wrote: Here's something I've been working for some time. Think it's finally done.

I tried to play with the relationship of intellect and intuition, symbolized by the fire and water spirits in the piece. Hope it works out :)

I must say, I like this piece the most! Its warm and it feels mysterious and dreamy at the same time. I love it a lot, especially since I recognize an asian influence from it but still in your own style.