madesc's sketchbook :V
Rainbow 
It's me, and this is my sketchbook!
Hello, I'm madesc; I am an art student and would like to properly contribute in a forum community.

Motion graphics, illustration, visual development are my interests. I tend to like too many things and get caught up trying to learn everything and not focusing on just one.

You'll probably see some of that in this sketchbook. Hope to share some of my favorite works, and hopefully will make me accountable for daily sketches and daily learning!

Here are some recent sketches y'all.

A try at 3D, zbrush skull, and shader in c4d.

an illustration I enjoyed doing around October of this year for a "Monster Mash" prompt.

Here is a painting I am working on currently for a business identity class. I am going to make it into a cat cafe!

Thanks everyone!

I'm having fun perusing through everyone's work at the moment lol.

I would like to show some of my videos, but I do not have anything too impressive at the moment, so enjoy a snapshot of a mograph divider demo I did.

anyways, hope to update more soon!

thanks for looking! Party
Awesome work! I really like the painting of what looks like a head sculpted in clay or something. It has a really interesting look to it. The monster mash illustration is also really cool.

Very nice artworks! And cool to see someone else who also enjoys creating 3D models!

You seem to like the Orange-Purple color palette a lot! : )

oooh man, looks like you're all over the place, experimenting with tons of different things, that's really cool ! Keep us updated with new stuff please !

Thanks everyone!
I've been working on some stuff for school and my internship! Hope to post soon!
Welcome! Trippy concepts! Looking forward to see your polished pieces!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hello y'all a little update from me!
I made a house recently in 3D for a video, here is a little refractive sphere in comparison...
Blushing It was fun to make and a bit freeing as I didn't watch any video to make this but I'm sure it's fraught with flaws lol