Draw Antonio, Draw!
Hello there!
I just finished uploading my sketchbook, I felt like I needed to do that before introducing myself.
My name is Jeremy, I'm from Italy and I'm 30 years old, so I feel like I'm a bit late to the party here. But still, art has been my obsession for as long as I can remember, so it's not like I can ignore the fact that I won't die happy if I don't manage to become a professional artist before I draw my last breath.
I've been looking for a good art community for quite a while now, so I wanted to give this forum a shot. I see plenty of talented people here, I hope we'll be able to push each other in the right direction!

Feel free to critique my sketchbook, I know I suck already but a good, constructive feedback is always welcome.

I've started taking art seriously in February 2019, but I've been drawing more or less consistently from 2004 now. I lost momentum for 5 years down the line though, so I can probably say I've been going at this for some 12 years in total. That got me to the point where I can draw small commissions for money, but those are not exactly worth my time. I figure I might probably get some gigs from small publishers in the comic book industry at my level if I really wanted to, but I'm not sure the pay would be that good to be honest. I prefer to allocate 100% of my free time to learning and improving until I'm finally good enough to work as a freelancer.

Thank you for reading my introduction, I'm looking forward to seeing your work!