Xeul's sketchbook
Hello! Welcome to my sketchbook. I'll post finished pieces, works in progress, and rough sketches. I always welcome feedback.

First up, I have some portraits inspired by random picrew generations, a skully friend, and some random CG artwork from the past year or so.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great start, love seeing traditional work!

Welcome to the forum! :)

And I have to admit ... wow! This is really a great start for your sketchbook journey! I love your lighting, the details and your rendering skills and even more so how expressive and vivid the emotions in your illustrations are. Especially in the portrait pieces!

A small thing I'd recommend to you is probably flip the images a few times while drawing to correct small shifts in the facial and body proportions. (Or use guidelines to measure the proportions) Sometimes they are very slightly off. But that's really just nitpicking! Overall your work looks great already so... I am looking forward to see more of it and how your journey continues! :)
Agree with the above, since you're mostly working traditionally, you may want to hold a mirror next to it.

This is the latest full drawing I've done. Its my D&D Character, Hel. She's a half-orc monk that grew up in the circus as a fire eater.

Attached Files Image(s)