Garda von Dornring
Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I was wondering if someone could give me some pointers for this illustration that I did for © Beyond World GmbH. :) Maybe I can use some these tipps to implement them in future work.

I was looking for an option to discuss art in a smaller group setting, as Discord groups can feel quite overwhelming for me. Maybe we can even make some friends. :)

I'm excited for your feedback!

Attached Files Image(s)

The stone look flat i think i a matter of how many side you show of an object plus the overlapping of the lady hide part of the object which might create a even worst situation.She look kinda tall for a old lady if he back was to be arched that way.But apart from that i don't notice anything to dramatic.I really like the serene feeling i could almost imagine a bird flying over to her to sit on her shoulder.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Thanks, I'm glad you see a serene feeling. :)
After the brief she's supposed to be really tall but with a hunchback and has to emit a sense of strength from her past years. I agree with the stone looking flat a bit, if that is what you mean, but I'm not really sure what to do about it. There was not a lot of space in the format and the stone is also supposed to look rather big.