HI :DDD
Big Grin 
Hey, I'm Jasen! That's my given name with the "e" lol. I was looking for an online space top post my drawings since it seems like every other place I've tried is dead.

I like to draw just like you all and although I'm not a professional artist at the moment, I want to be a comic book artist as a career goal. Right now I'm in the early stages of developing a webcomic and it's going to be my first attempt at making a comic that I made for other people to see.

I like drawing people, but I'm not very good at drawing literally anything else in relation. So I'm hoping that I can improve in those areas while im here, and also it'd be cool to chat here I think.

alright, thats it from me mostly, I'll bookmark this website so I can come back to it again. Thanks for reading, and if you wanna ask anything feel free to PM me :D.

The attachments I provided are rough draft character sheets for the webcomic I am making. I'm gonna make some changes to them though so i think it's pretty safe to post them here.

Attached Files Image(s)

I am under piles of how to draw books...

help me please

j a s e n  Insane, ecstatic

Sketchbook || links
Hey just wanna share a welcome and recommend you go take a look at one sketchbook we got here for inspiration with similar subject matter and maybe you could make friend with the guy who know...

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7...light=fedo

make sure that if you take a look at it that you check until the end there alot of skate related drawing there.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!