Crimson CHOW #33 - Tiny Warrior

This week's theme and brief by previous winner, JosephCow

Crimson Character of the Week #33
Tiny Warrior

"A character that is much smaller than a human, and yet a fierce fighter despite their Lilliputian size. Perhaps they are armed with normal sized human artifacts, such as a needle for a sword or a thimble for a helmet."

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Guidelines:
  • No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work. (See next rule for exception)
  • 3D is permitted and renders MAY be used as whole or in part of a painting, as long as YOU created the work. Pre-made and/or purchased, online, assets are forbidden.
  • There is no restriction on the character's gender, time period or culture.
  • Studies are recommended, but not required.
  • There is no restriction on image formats (horizontal, vertical, square).
  • Environment backgrounds are optional.
  • Keep in mind you are not required to stick to what is in the passage. It is more of a guide in terms of mood.

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Sunday, January 30th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| WIP THREAD ||+-
So I have a question, must the CHOW be humanoid? My tiny warrior wanted to be an airPod wielding thunder mouse from the Pabst Blue Ribbon battalion  but not sure if it breaks any rules or not. 

Going by the old lore, a character can be anything as long as the base of the OG brief is kept faithfully.
well, here goes nothing. Im confident I have my main pose. handling of the "swords" needs to get better and I m not sure on the tin can armour.

Attached Files Image(s)

Love the start @whitebbwolf! I think the chest plate looks rad

So that’s where my AirPods went :)

Not gonna lie this one was a fun one! Might make a few more tweaks before finalized but for now I present Thundermouse Skrant of the Pabst Blue Berserker Division marching to his squad jody call

‘Lock up your cheeses and run for your life, we’ll empty your fridges and steal your wife!’

CBinns, like whitebbwolf said, animal characters are fine as long as they don't depart too much from the brief. There's always going to be overlap between characters and creatures so I'm not going to draw a hard line on it.

Great starts, both of you guys, your imaginations are vibrant.
Aw these are so cute! I should get going I haven't even started anything

WIP trying to figure out armour

I like the bottleneck for a gusset (?) neck and shoulder protection.

for a flexible body I thought maybe cable ties?

Attached Files Image(s)

variantions

Attached Files Image(s)

Having a bit more fun with this guy tonight with some smaller details