Aaron's sketchbook2
Lmao, I understand the feeling!

My tip is to focus on one aspect at a time, and when I say one I really mean one small thing like "today I'll only draw noses". This is far more manageable when you got a huge list to tackle and want to avoid burn outs, also there's no need to take the studies to the finished state unless finishing is the point of the study.

Animation is completely out of my league but nice fps exploration, it makes the differences in frame choices crystal clear.

dimensional-knight: Thanks for the good tips knight; Yeah it'll be interesting actually having a big project to finish for once but I'm looking forward to it. I feel like I'm finally ready to at least start something like this so wahooo  Th_084_ here we gooo boys

Attached Files Image(s)

Eyyy, nice hair movement. Refine it a bit and add more frames in between?

@Leo ki I'll see what I can do

Here's a storyboard animation

Attached Files Image(s)

Update

Attached Files Image(s)

Can't say I quite understand what's going on in #24, care to elaborate?

Leo- don't know if I'll even return to this but if I do I'll keep in mind to make it clear what's going on.

Been mostly writing and deciding on setting. Here's some perspective practice and working out some blueprints for vegetation

Attached Files Image(s)

Walking

Attached Files Image(s)

Smooth animation. For the next step (no pun intended), would you consider making the feet more flexible and adding some swing to the arms and a bit to the trunk?