Hello
Hello everyone

My name is Matthew and I am 22 years old.

I have liked to draw on and off for some time now. For the past year or so I have been more serious and consistent in studying. I can't really say how long I have been drawing exactly.

I work as an apprentice electrician. I don't have any goals for a professional career in art. Other than drawing, I like to lift weights and go to metal shows. I also like tattoos. I like to watch MMA and muay thai and have done a little muay thai in the past which I hope to start again when I move house.

I am currently producing a silly comic for fun. It's called steel cupid and I will share here from time to time. I hope you enjoy.

People I like are frank frazetta, jeff jones, r crumb, robert e howard, hp lovecraft, edward hopper and tsutomu nihei.

I'm posting here because I don't speak to anyone who draws in real life so it will be nice to see other people's work and share opinions. I also think it's good to share my drawings somewhere people will maybe appreciate them, since art is meant to be shared I think, and I don't ever show anyone my drawings.

I will upload my sketchbook soon and include a link.

Thank you for reading

Edit: Here is my sketchbook http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-9400.html
Welcome Sir!