Crimson CHOW #44 - Mermaid Infantry Unit
Thanks again Lege1, didn’t get chance to make any revisions to mine so we are riding the anal beads to the finals thread :) 

You piece looks great. I love the glyphs on the leviathan and the lighting you went right. The composition is also very strong. Nice work dude!

@CBinnsIllustration Thanks so much for the good words and I'm glad you like what I put together. I still might finish one of the others just for the extra practice. I'm glad you like the composition too on this one cause I went back and forth with it a lot; I feel composition is super important when it comes to image making, so that is something I have really been trying to put extra thought and effort into along with everything else of course. I had a pretty plain jane color scheme for this one but decided to go off the rails for the final,lol. Glad you like the glyphs as well too man, I thought they made for a good addition to the concept and so forth, I wanted to try to do something different from it just being a run of the mill dragon or sea creature.

It's all good if you didn't get a chance to work on yours bro and it still looks great as is; you will still most likely defeat me with the anal beads this round,lmao. Hope all else is well in life and in your world; good luck Chris dude!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Star 

Pulled a late nighter....zzzzzzz

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun