Poll: Who drew the greatest Mermaid Infantry Unit?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lege1
50.00%
3 50.00%
CBinnsIllustration
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #44 - Mermaid Infantry Unit - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #44
»Mermaid Infantry Unit«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Tuesday, May 30th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
TIDAL SERPENT - The Enchanted Leviathan:

The Tidal Serpent, known as the Enchanted Leviathan, is an awe-inspiring creature that embodies the power and mystery of the ocean depths. Its serpentine body stretches to great lengths, adorned with scales that shimmer with the hues of the sea. The scales range from deep blues to rich greens, reflecting the ever-changing colors of the water. The creature's head is formidable, with sharp fangs protruding from its jaws, and its expressive eyes exude an ancient wisdom.

Magical enchantments course through the Tidal Serpent's body, marked by glowing runes that appear along its scales. These enchantments form a mystical bond between the serpent and the mermaid warriors, allowing for seamless communication and cooperation during battles. The runes emit a soft, ethereal light, illuminating the surrounding waters and casting enchanting patterns on the seabed. When the runes are activated the serpent can build up and release a powerful energy ray that it emits from it's mouth, evaporating almost anything that comes in contact with it.

Collaborating with the mermaid warriors of the infantry, the Tidal Serpent unleashes its weaponized capabilities against their adversaries. With its immense size and strength, the serpent becomes a force to be reckoned with, capable of overpowering foes with its coiled might. It harnesses the elements of water and energy, unleashing powerful bursts of aquatic energy and creating massive tidal waves that crash upon enemies and protect the mermaid warriors.

Amidst the vibrant underwater environment, the Tidal Serpent and the mermaid warriors navigate coral reefs and rocky formations. The flora of the ocean blooms around them, their vivid colors contrasting against the deep blue backdrop. As beams of sunlight penetrate the water's surface, they create a dance of light and shadow, adding an ethereal and mysterious ambiance to the scene.

This concept invites viewers to imagine the Tidal Serpent and the mermaid warriors engaged in a grand adventure, defending their underwater realm against formidable threats. It carries the essence of unity, strength, and the captivating allure of the ocean's depths.

Attached Files Image(s)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
My Radioactive Leviathan Launcher, feared by many, mastered by few

A tie? MAN. They're both pretty sweet though, so that figures.

I flipped a coin and it said Lege1 gets to write the next brief. So Lege, send me a theme and brief for the next one when you get a chance. No rush.
@Pubic Enemy: Thank you much and I'm always grateful for all we have here whether I lose or win. It's all about community and some exploratory work in indeed. I have something new in mind for the challenge that I haven't seen before on any forums; I think it would be cool and interesting and possibly attract some new challengers. I'll go ahead and message you now =)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun