Crimson CHOW #45 - Super Villain
@cbinnsillustration Thanks so much on the good words and at almost 42 years old, I don't think I'll lose my positive traits. It's been a rough ride through life for me and if I have learned anything, it's that being negative to people gets a person nowhere. It's a good feeling to try to lift others up and empower them to do better where possible, there is so much to life than just us.

Amazing work on your piece and I felt like I left a motivational comment to you, blinked my eyes, and BOOM, you have produced, and very well as usual. I really like what you have put together and love all the greens and yellows in this piece which really convey a sickly plague like mood. The looseness of the piece absolutely works for it, and I personally prefer a looser look more over the very tightly rendered looks. The costume design of this character is very cool, and I like how he even has tattered holes and wear in the outfit. I refrain from picking up hitchhikers' period because you never know what the situation could quickly turn into, but either way I definitely wouldn't want to run into this dude under any circumstance; he may actually be vaccinated to withstand some of his own funk, lol. I really like what you did in the background there with the car headlights and the under light in the trees, it's simple but does wonders for really setting a solid mood in the image, it shows exactly how even a little background in an image can go a long way. The yellow cloud and particles in the air absolutely remind me of pollen season here in Georgia where everything gets covered in yellow pollen first thing in Spring because of the pine trees.

@Pubic Enemy Thank you also on the good words and being positive in general is just much better than being negative as I explained to cbinnsillustration above there. You're very welcome on everything and for sure, def give it a go trying to finish it up digitally and see if that works out well for you. I'm really glad my paint over and advice could help. Apocalyptic is definitely what I'm trying to describe in my image this round and I'm glad it reads that way to you.

@John Really interesting and comical take on the Dopplegangster I think that is very cool what you have put together there. I'm glad you are liking the work in the forum and anticipating the finals. It's awesome that you jumped in on this one and I don't think I have ever seen you, or your work on here yet, but it shows you have been a member since 2016 which is great. I'm looking forward to seeing further development with your concept for sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I'm currently finishing up on my piece for this round and am excited to post it up on the finals page soon. This is probably the most work I have put into one of these and it was totally worth it cause as usual I have learned new things and organized my working method all the much more efficiently. I appreciate all the good input especially from Darktiste. Happy Independence Day, and I hope you all enjoy your day.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Your welcome

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Pubic - Metal gear acid is one of the games I had in mind when doing the prompt! Tsubasa Masao hits on a different level.

[Image: metal_gear_acid_conceptart_h3z3Y.jpg][Image: metal_gear_acid_conceptart_aJ5DH.jpg][Image: metal_gear_acid_conceptart_jj0ii.jpg]

Lege1 - whoever thought of the prompt was pure genius. Lots of options to choose, all of them interesting! I'll be seeing you around! Congratulations on winning the chow!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
@john thanks so much for the compliment and recognition, means a lot for sure. I came up on conceptart.org where it was always one way topics and felt that trying something new was a better way to go about things. Multiple choice topics seem to engage the participants more and also makes the forum a bit more interesting, although it is cool to see how all the kids in the classroom might draw the apple on the teacher's desk. I appreciate your good words again man, and maybe I see you in the desert in the next round of CHOW!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun