Poll: Who drew the greatest super villain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lege1
55.56%
5 55.56%
CBinnsIllustration
0%
0 0%
Pubic Enemy
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #45 - Super Villain - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #45
»Super Villain«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Thursday, July 6th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
Star 
Name: PYROCLASM

Powers: Pyroclasm can control and generate intense volcanic eruptions and magma. He can create fiery projectiles, summon lava flows, and manipulate heat and flames. He is also fire and burn proof.

Origin: Pyroclasm was a tribesman who was taken over by an ancient earth deity after he and his people were tortured by invaders in their motherland of El Salvador, land of volcanos. The deity granted him magical and godlike powers, and Pyroclast now seeks revenge by burning and destroying everything in his path.

Personality: Pyroclasm is a vengeful and destructive being. He is driven by a desire to inflict pain and suffering on those who have wronged him. He is also ruthless and merciless, and he will stop at nothing to achieve his goals and will only spare his own people and village.

Weaknesses: Pyroclasm's powers are fueled by his rage and hatred. If he can be calmed or reasoned with, his powers will weaken. He is also vulnerable to attacks that can disrupt his connection to the earth deity, such as magic or technology.

Overall: Pyroclasm is a powerful and dangerous villain. He is driven by a desire for revenge, and he will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. He is a formidable opponent, and he will require a team of heroes to stop him.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
I present Paulo “Pestilence” Bubon the dreaded Brazilian Plaguebringer 

He lost his whole family to an experiment gone bad,
this drove his mind wicked and really quite mad. 

While striving for chaos he brews plagues with his smarts,
but you’ll know when he lingers as it smells of stale farts.

Here's my supervillain: Undead Patrick Swayze, whose primary goal after his untimely death is to turn his old Los Angeles stomping grounds into a plague-ridden wasteland. (More than it already is.)

Just wanted to say that this was an awesome round and thank you all for making it so great. The whole group rocked and a big shout out to those that made it into finals. This was the hardest vote I've had to make and a coin flip had to happen here for sure.

CBinnsIllustration Absolutely awesome job again on your piece, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, you had me rolling on the concept caption and it's pure awesome that it rhymes; totally awesome and new spin on things.

Pubic Enemy You really hit the ball out of the park with this one and one you stuck it out and finished, and two, it came out so much better than what I thought it was. The color under the drawing just makes it look amazing and I really love the subtle cool and warm color scheme showing that a little color can go a long way.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Looks awesome, Pubic, I love the combo of traditional and digital. Shadows and form on face and arm look hella good.

Sad I didn't get anything together for this one, I'll hit the next one!

Lege, you really executed that concept to the utmost, and I enjoyed the detailed backstory. That's a SUPER villain if I ever saw one. Thank you very much for your comments; I wouldn't have thought of working on it digitally if not for your suggestions. I went a sort of lazy route by setting the layer with the drawing on it to "Multiply" and coloring underneath.

CBinns, nice rhyme lol. The predominantly pale yellow and green color scheme gives the whole image a great sickly feel.

Joseph, getting a compliment from you on shadows and form means a lot. Hope you'll have time for the next one.
Pubic Enemy thank you so much on the compliments on the piece and backstory, I'm glad you feel like this is very villaneous, lol. You're welcome for sure on the hybrid suggestions, I knew exactly what you did as soon as I saw it and that was a great way to go indeed. This way really lets the traditional charcoal drawing take the main stage, whereas if you would have created a normal layer on top of everything and painted over the drawing in places, it would have given it more of a digital feel. Either way works and the simpler way definitely works great for this piece.

Joeseph Cow I'm definitely hoping to see you participate in the next round as well, you got some nice work indeed, based on what I've seen in the other threads.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
Thank you so much again for a great round of C.H.O.W. and @Pubic Enemy I have responded thank you =)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001