Poll: Who drew the greatest Halloween Scream Queen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lege1
20.00%
1 20.00%
CBinnsIllustration
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #47
»Halloween Scream Queen«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Thursday, November 2nd @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
She is the worst, playing a mourning victim in graveyards simply to prey on those innocent living souls who go to the cemetery to mourn the loss of their loved ones.....all so she can feed her demon friends who have promised everything she desires in return for her feeding them; and of course the sharing of her soul. Her preferred killing method is Lizzy Borden style, simply using an axe to strike her unsuspecting victims as the blood and gore quickly attracts the demons who come in to clean up the mess, like a bunch of buzzards.  

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Ended up letting this one sit for a few weeks and when I revisited I still liked it, so it’s going in as is.  

She trained as a mechanic and signed up to serve,
But the captains a muppet and the cook’s a perv.

This stint would be easy they said from the start,
“Just fix all the mechs and do your part”

But when shit hit the fan and bodies start fall’in
She reached for her driveshaft and got to ball’in

[Image: happy-excited-gif.gif?w=494&h=226]

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

(11-03-2023, 06:28 AM)Lege1 Wrote: She is the worst, playing a mourning victim in graveyards simply to prey on those innocent living souls who go to the cemetery to mourn the loss of their loved ones.....all so she can feed her demon friends who have promised everything she desires in return for her feeding them; and of course the sharing of her soul. Her preferred killing method is Lizzy Borden style, simply using an axe to strike her unsuspecting victims as the blood and gore quickly attracts the demons who come in to clean up the mess, like a bunch of buzzards.  

Well done! She's giving bad-Buffy x La Llarona with the styling and backstory. 

It is a very close image, with the characters all seeming to have equal focus. Would like to see more depth and tactful placement of them in the scene in future - as they're all competing in the space. 

(11-03-2023, 01:01 PM)CBinnsIllustration Wrote: Ended up letting this one sit for a few weeks and when I revisited I still liked it, so it’s going in as is.  

She trained as a mechanic and signed up to serve,
But the captains a muppet and the cook’s a perv.

This stint would be easy they said from the start,
“Just fix all the mechs and do your part”

But when shit hit the fan and bodies start fall’in
She reached for her driveshaft and got to ball’in

"She reached for her driveshaft and got to ball’in" <3

Love the added Poetry - I think there is something a little off with her left [our right] side of face, the eye and cheekbone positioning. But, the slightly unsettling stare works with the image. Her left hand is also very petitie, and almost looks like it's missing a finger - soemthing to revise in post next time. 

-

Thanks for contributing to this one, hope you had Fun!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

@RottenPocket Thank you so much and that means a lot. Always room for improvement indeed and I'm going to for sure try best to look into the depth issue more. I'm glad you like the back story and overall idea of things in this crazy piece =)Thanks again!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Man. Sorry about the delay in posting the poll guys; I had a busy couple days, and I just now remembered and thought "FUCK!"

Lege1, RottenPocket makes a good point about the depth, but I really like the color scheme and the evocative background of the cemetery.

CBinns, great schlocky sci-fi aesthetic, and that under-lighting looks really nice.

RottenPocket, great job being a hype man.
@PubicEnemy thanks so much and I'm taking notes. Hoping to do better next round for sure.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001