It's very nice to meet you
Thumbs Up 
Hi all,

You can call me 3upmoon, or just moon for short.
I am currently studying game development and recently decided that I would like to become a real-time VFX artist. However, I would also like to develop a skilset as a generalist artist. Grounding my skills in the fundamentals of visual art seems important, and CD looks like an awesome place to keep up and improve. This forum looks really cool, and I am looking forward to getting involved.

I have a little experience and with illustration, but nothing I would consider serious. I'm hoping to get a little sketchbook of studies going over the next couple of days, and I will post that here. It will be a lot of fun to record my progress!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to getting to share some awesome art with you all!
hi, welcome! great to have you moon. Are you studying in a college/art school program or online/on your own?

(12-12-2023, 04:24 PM)JosephCow Wrote: hi, welcome! great to have you moon. Are you studying in a college/art school program or online/on your own?

At a college! Although it's just a short course and coming to an end. I'm going to spend the next year or so creating a VFX portfolio, so lots of work ahead of me!