Hello!
Star 
Hiya! My online handle is Herzig but you can call me herz . Ive been drawing since highschool but only felt like taking it seriously as a hobby now that im a typical working adult. Btw english is not my 1st language so advance sorry for my grammar etc!

I dont really have any goals to be a professional or to make money out of art so ive been rather lax in learning. However i dont know what sparked it but id like to learn and improve on my work starting this year just to have goals to work towards haha.

As mentioned i never really went and learned the fundamentals properly so im pretty sure i should start there to begin with but if i have to mention a focus/goal, i guess it would be compositions and background for now! Tho i did get some critique online that my colors are muddy and the lights are wonky so theres that too hnn

Il post a sketchbook thread afterwork but for now il just attach some stuff i did this year  Happy

Edit
heres the sketchbook link : https://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-9559.html

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to Crimson Daggers Herz! Nice work here!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook