Poll: Who drew the greatest Blizzard Rider?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CBinnsIllustration
0%
0 0%
Lege1
0%
0 0%
JosephCow
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #50 - Blizzard Rider - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #50
»Blizzard Rider«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Saturday, February 17th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
She rode through the night , battered and bruised, 
while the blood from her wounds festered and oozed.
The blizzard grew fierce biting down to the bone,
But with Fang and the pack she wasn’t alone.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
:) nice job everyone

Attached Files Image(s)

I Love her - she's giving a touch of Grimm with the red cloak, and the splash of colour however muted works really well as central to the image.

It's a great illustration, one for the folio. Well done.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
(01-29-2024, 04:16 PM)CBinnsIllustration Wrote: She rode through the night , battered and bruised, 
while the blood from her wounds festered and oozed.
The blizzard grew fierce biting down to the bone,
But with Fang and the pack she wasn’t alone.

As always, I enjoy the accompanying prose.

Well done with your image - I enjoy the eerie expression, keep going!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Great job with your final piece - your on your way to more complete pieces and I'm here for it.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Thanks, Rotten! :)

Very nice pieces guys! Lege I love the colors you used in this one and you did a great job of a tricky perspective.

Joseph your piece is very nice, I love the lighting and how you framed her. And those trees are scrumptiously fluffy! Keep up the nice work!

Loving the continued participation y’all!

@CBinnsIllustration Thanks so much man and I appreciate that, you're piece came out great as well and yes always grateful for the participation on here.

@JosephCow It still might be slightly early but I'm pretty sure you are the straight forward winner of this one. Really great final piece and I love the detail you put in to everything on this one, lighting, all that

@RottenPocket Just wanted to give a shout and say whats up man, I hope all is good in your world. I'm looking forward to seeing you back on here.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Thanks, guys! This was really fun, I went pretty hard because I do want to keep expanding my folio. See y'all in the next one