trying to find my path
Hi,im htinlinn arkar 22 from Myanmar(burmese).i love art since i was a kid,i didn't do much or serious about it.i started serious about 3 years ago but it was not a dedicated or focus one.i draw alot but most of the time i was drawing gibberish random things without focus.i tried learning from books or tutorials but i find its difficult to keep up.i m not good at socializing and very hard to talk or ask someone. And i feel like kinda lost the way.i m 22 and i figured i really need to be serious for my life.i can't depend on my family all the time.

My art goal also is not sure.i like anatomy.i don't know which path to take.i don't know how art communities or jobs work.

That's why i seek for a community or art friends.i gonna try my best to be active here and post daily in sketckbook.looking forward for your help.feel free to critque or give feedbacks.

Additionally i regularly post on facebook.My current main inspiration is dave rapoza.(i found this forum from his streams).Thanks and sorry for my English.

here is some of my artwork.
It a good idea.Welcome.Just need to see you work now.Go and make a sketchbook thread.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Hey welcome to the forum htinlinn - looking forward to sharing the art journey with you :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook