Introduction
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. I study art from the internet. I heard that critique is so important to improving on art, so I joined this forum. I wish I could make a lot of friends so I can get a lot of advice and have great discussion about art.

A little bit about myself I'm 19 years old and I actually go to art college, but my art college is suck, they don't teach anything. That's why I go to the internet to find a better way to learn art.
Welcome.You got it right about getting critic but can you handle the heat that what separate those who grow and those who fall off.

I am not sure what you mean by they don't teach anything one must still be a sponge first if one seek is own path.Some concept just doesn't stick right away but i suspect you have one of those very generic art school where every discipline of art is summarly introduce.If anything my advise to you is to learn photography and approch art this way.Why?Because you want to start to observe the world around you it your first task as an artist.You can learn alot about the art principle that can transfer to your drawing life later on if that what you like about the art.

But the question is what do you want to do in the art... what do you want to show the world

It doesn't seem like you have thing figure out when it come to where which house of art you want to join.Maybe that why you can't get much out of what there...art as the quality of giving you what you put in it.

You keep refering to the thing you want to do as Art well my only critic really is what are you talking about.What medium are we talking about.But it doesn't mean we will be able to help you until you open up and clarify your vision.

So i think what i recommend you do is go on a soul searching episode go on youtube or find the artist that inspire you try to go back in time and reverse engineer what they did to get there if that what you want to do.

One thing for sure is we can't read your mind so practice openess and honesty and be ready not to take thing personal.What is art?What does it mean to you.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.