Hello World!
Hello!

I am so truly excited to be a part of this. My name is Josef and I am from Czech Republic. I am 20 now and trying my hardest to get to an art university. I first fell in love with illustration at the age of 14 when I saw a Blizzard art book at a local comic shop. I was immediately hooked, committed and never looked back. I honestly don't remember how discovered Dave, but his straightforward attitude really opened my eyes. Funny enough I never even tried to google the old forum he kept mentioning in his videos since I thought there is no way it still exists xD I tried it out of curiosity like a year later and to my complete amazement the forum was still very much alive.

So here I am, still can't believe I am now writing this. I have actually never used something like this before, so I don't even what I am doing. Also, English is my second language, so I don't really know what I am writing either. Already a promising start:)

Anyhow, I am here to get better. And I will. I will start posting as soon as I figure out how. I also look forward to helping others any way I can, although probably not many people here will need my advice. I looked around the forum a bit already and your work is pretty badass.

Many heroes of mine have come through here. I am honoured to have the opportunity to leave my mark i this little corner of the internet, surrounded by good people and artists of this caliber.

Take care everyone

Till later
[Image: 9oJdO4i.gif]

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
(06-13-2024, 07:09 PM)RottenPocket Wrote:
Gladly accept the invite:)
[Image: 9oJdO4i.gif]
Yooo welcome, dude!

(06-16-2024, 05:11 AM)JosephCow Wrote: Yooo welcome, dude!

Thank you! Am excited for this new chapter. Great work btw, your still lifes are super solid.
Welcome!!