Hello!
Yo! I'm new here! I'm 21, been drawing since I was a kid, and would like to improve my skills in drawing. Admittedly I'm not very good, but I hope to quickly change that. I'd like to change my habits to draw and finish my works more often, and I'd like to study the fundamentals more as well.

I hope to make a sketchbook thread and update it as much as possible as motivation to draw more. I'm also open to any feedback as it really helps me grow faster.

I really enjoy creating characters, stories and worlds, and art is a helpful outlet for that. I don't currently post the doodles I make in regards to that, nor do I plan on posting them here yet, but I may post full illustrations of them in the future.

It's nice to meet you all! (^v^)
Hope is expecting something good will happen if only we say it will happen. Everything start with courage. Courage give hope a chance...

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.
Hi, I'm pretty new too.
Starting a sketchbook thread as motivation is a good idea.
Interesting name and avatar, I remember playing Kirby's Avalanche (reskin of Super Puyo Puyo) as a kid, it was fun.
Hello! This is the last place I expected to meet another Puyo Puyo fan. Welcome! I like characters too.

Hi there! Welcome. I also enjoy creating imaginary worlds and characters and I can't wait to see yours! I'll be supporting you~
Being good is not that much important, it will come with the work!