Poll: Who created the best Solara Summertime Fairy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CBinnsIllustration
16.67%
1 16.67%
Lege1
16.67%
1 16.67%
JosephCow
66.67%
4 66.67%
FallingWater
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Crimson CHOW#55_Solara Summertime Fairy_FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #55
-=Solara Summertime Fairy=-

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
not gonna get chance to tweak mine this round due to being on a family vaca so here’s my final. 

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
:)    nice job guys

Attached Files Image(s)

Only had time to make some small anatomical corrections to Solara as I'm also going off for a little vacation. Well done all!

Alright all, the poll is locked and voting is now in effect. Good luck! Very nice to see 4 entries here and some good ones indeed.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
BIG Congrats to JosephCow! You have won this round of CHOW with a very good number of vote and you can now feel free to create the next brief. Great work on your Solana man, I really loved the lighting that you worked up on their especially, but the image over all is great and very classical.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
Thanks everyone! :))) That was fun i will think of something cool for the next one!

JoesephCow Always and great work again! I'm looking forward to what challenge you will be bringing us =)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
(08-24-2024, 10:48 AM)JosephCow Wrote: :)    nice job guys

This is just Lovely

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida