Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: BLOODSPORT 13 - TIME WARRIORS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Melman

JabyReART - Awesome presentation and cover man!!=)
Here is my pre-final
Hey guys :)

I'm really happy that the bloodsports are back after a whole year. Its very inspirational to see everyone's work!

Here's my comp sketches... I'm thinking of doing the bottom one! Have only 4 days left..

[attachment=17138]

Very excited to see all the finished results!
Wow, you guys are really going above and beyond with this. Really raising the bar,

I did some poses and sketches.
[Image: Sketches_March_18_2013.png]
More composition and poses from the ole sketchbook.
[Image: Dino_Sketches_2.png]
Keep it up everyone.

JabyReART

(03-19-2013, 04:05 AM)Melman Wrote: [ -> ]JabyReART - Awesome presentation and cover man!!=)
Here is my pre-final

Thanks Melman! =)
Yours are also awesome!

Royugang

Man!! Jabyreart and Melman, you guys sure have set the bar on how the entry should be presented in the final illustration
A Droid he will be part of the composition in the final
Great work all round so far!

Here's mine at the moment, on to studies to work out how to flesh it out.
Updaaaate. Lotsa stuff to be done and so little time this week..
So much art here guys! Here's my main idea for the comp.

CrashPoint

Wow great work guys! I'm a little late to the party but I figured I'd give it a shot anyways let's gooo!

Here's my sketch for my illustration, pretty rough!

[attachment=17160]
Tons of effort in this thread. Great stuff everyone.
I only got the chance to start this yesterday so a bit late to the game. Some rough development thumbs and whatnot, no real concept in mind, just playing.

I tend to go a bit nuts at this stage trying to pick between options, so this time I want to calm down, go with the gut and just have fun over anything else. At this late stage, I'm going to have to do the character design work on the fly on whatever comp I end up going with.
Oh wow yeah that presentation is pretty sweet looking JabyReART!

Great work everyone!

studies of materials, mars, and objects for the viking.
[attachment=17190][attachment=17191][attachment=17192][attachment=17193]
Nice to see what thumbnail comp everyone is choosing from their sets!

Here's some studies and an upgrade in the comp I think I'll use:

[Image: 18_03_13_bloods_study_01_by_mateusrocha-d5yiqm3.jpg]

[Image: 18_03_13_bloods_study_02_by_mateusrocha-d5yiqlz.jpg]

[Image: 19_03_13_bloodsports_wip_02_by_mateusrocha-d5ykcpq.jpg]

MikeF

Ok update throwin down some linework. i opted for the first thumb, and i know its not the most conventional rpg book cover layout but something about that thumb was like "bro. pick me." and i couldn't resist...
oh and kobrax gets a cutie pie mini dragon as his companion in this version and i liked that haha.

lookin good everyone!

[attachment=17197]
(03-19-2013, 02:38 AM)Johanaan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, just posting a current wip. Still got a lot to do.

I'm having quite a lot of trouble with posting these. When I hit preview I never see the image I'm posting. Can anyone give me some advice.

Thanks.
nice, i can tell that she is flying and all, but showing how she is flying would help her, everything is really cool and good otherwise, just my two cents, looks great though!

Durandal

WIPin' it up.

[attachment=17213]
update!

plus another study

[attachment=17215][attachment=17216]
Rendering enviroment :) keep it up guys! Looks great!
[attachment=17219]

cerkvenik

Thanks for the feedback Cj_marsh! I moved them a little bit and lightened up the whole scene. I also changed the background to sci-fi, my first idea was going to be a cyber punk but that grunge wall wasn´t showing enough.
So here´s the wip, almost there! I think :)
[Image: crkvnk_blood6_zps7ee98a41.jpg:original]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15