TwistKe's sketchbook
Hi everyone, i am TwistKe, my real name is Petrut and I am from Romania, my mainly aspect in which i am attracted is concept art, right now i'm doing landscapes and started to learn the human figure.
Right now i'm in my final highschool year and i've decided i will not go to college and study art

This is some of the work i've been doing in the last two weeks: studies, thumbnails, figure drawing, heads
[attachment=116619]
[attachment=116620]
[attachment=116621]
[attachment=116622]
[attachment=116623]
[attachment=116624]
[attachment=116625]
[attachment=116626]
[attachment=116627]
[attachment=116628]
[attachment=116630]
[attachment=116631]
[attachment=116632]
[attachment=116633]
[attachment=116634]
[attachment=116635]
[attachment=116636]
[attachment=116637]
[attachment=116638]
So today in my studies i tried to write things down so i hope to learn it better to remain in my brain

Another thing i tried recreating some of the picies after i finished them like the value study, some figure study from my mind in the bottom of the page and some heads

i have done the second color study by going from the grey scale to colors with photoshop filters since i have a bad time going from grey scale to color

I've made a mistake and deleted my first row of post, i saved a photo in jpeg high with 2 mb memory by mistake and thought my memory that stock my photo is full and deleted them, now i see that is unlimited
Hey man. I wish you all the luck in achieving your goals. You have a good approach to practicing to my eyes, so I have no critique there. Those landscapes look quite nice.

If you're having trouble with going from gray scale to color, it would probably to be best to do more studies where you paint in color from the start. It's one of those things you have to learn by doing, a lot. If you're already doing that, please disregard!
(06-02-2020, 07:46 AM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: Hey man. I wish you all the luck in achieving your goals. You have a good approach to practicing to my eyes, so I have no critique there. Those landscapes look quite nice.

If you're having trouble with going from gray scale to color, it would probably to be best to do more studies where you paint in color from the start. It's one of those things you have to learn by doing, a lot. If you're already doing that, please disregard!
Hey, thanks for the wishes, i'll try my best and thanks for the color advice

I didnt's post for quite a wile, i was in my final exams of highschool and i tried focusing on it, still doing a something art related when i could and feel like it. Now that all that is finished i really cant find my temp of doing it i fell like my schedule is a mess not even there to begin with. I just find myself doing useless things and scrooling trough yt and listening to music, i've been thinking to draw outside but my ass is to anxious, but i might need to force my way through and do it.

Attached Files Image(s)