one_two's sketchbook
--------

Attached Files Image(s)

Excellent mileage in this sketchbook! Keep up the pace and you will go places for sure!

Zorrentos, thanks, man.

Attached Files Image(s)

---------

Attached Files Image(s)

-----------

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm loving the strides for improvement here. Your drawings look so free and have beautiful line quality... this really shows the advantage of using pen :U

IrishWhiskey, thank you for appreciating!

Attached Files Image(s)

--------------

Attached Files Image(s)

In last piece i was gonna make stupid comment but than i realize how actually putting the character at the center help the piece feel balanced and this in return reinforce the story.I was gonna comment about how about putting an other character in scene But than it would probably be to busy looking since there was already a background to deal with can be hard sometime depending on how you use your layers.

One note for the rock you rarely have rock around a waterway which aren't full of moss and if they aren't they have a greenish tint just something to be mindful off.This would help get away from the rock in the desert feel you can get when using to much yellow in the rock also some earth tone splash around just to give that more earth feel when drawing rock in forest is also a nice tips to remember.Finally choosing your rock plane will help in term of value because you can than use those value to move the eye around the piece and it not much work to draw i don't know it your already doing it but i feel like it something your already doing if not well atleast i crystalize this thinking for you so you can renforce it if you need.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
I love your sketches, man. I also dig your color choices when it comes to painting.
darktiste, tank rat, thanks for stopping by and commenting

Attached Files Image(s)

Great updates here, so many studies! Really admire your dedication! Nice work on the digital as well, some really great color choices there. Keep it going!

cgmythology, thanks man, appreciate it

Attached Files Image(s)

--------

Attached Files Image(s)

Love all the pen sketches! Super interesting and eye catching line work!
maggotjuicebox, thanks man Wink

Attached Files Image(s)

Great to see you keeping up with your studies, great linework and really admire your dedication as always. Keep it up!

cgmythology, thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

---------

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice updates, very impressive number of figure and face studies. I also liked how you toyed around with some of the expressions, really makes this more interesting! Keep it going!