The Marc´s Sketchbook and the HOURGLASS count
Don´t forget to visit last pages and also

FACEBOOK
DEAVIANT

There will be sketches, studies, and personal stuffs.
Hope you like it and hope i can share my progress

Recent stuff is Loomis exercises:
4 principles of tone
relation of light and shadow, Tonal plan composition, value manipulation (high key, low key, middle key, full scale, light vs dark, etc)

[Image: 4sl5.jpg][/font]
[Image: oo70.jpg]
[Image: iuc2.jpg]
[Image: hov0.jpg]
[Image: 65gb.jpg]
The clock still counting...
Facebook page
Looking badass, welcome!

26 JUL 2013
A few studies, and some others from imagination

[Image: fd3c.jpg]
[Image: cwbw.jpg]
[Image: lv1p.jpg]
[Image: pvsg.jpg]
[Image: o3vn.jpg]
[Image: e18f.jpg]
[Image: db68.jpg]
[Image: rdlo.jpg]
Awesome Mermaid lady (or snake lady?) I really like those pages in your sketchbook with the post apocalyptic chicks.

Keep posting :)

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

29 JUL 2013
sketches from life, imagination and a couple of studies.
[Image: p4fw.jpg]
[Image: oqia.png]
[Image: 8bkw.jpg]
[Image: 9ivs.jpg]
[Image: zksv.jpg]

Facebook!!
[Image: t8m9.jpg]
[Image: awcr.jpg]
[Image: ffxs.jpg]
[Image: d6wq.jpg]
[Image: sdl9.jpg]
[Image: 3lba.jpg]
[Image: thvl.jpg]
[Image: w1pk.jpg]
01 AUG
Some gestures, a couple of loomis exercises and a movie still, will try to mess with colors a little bit more
[Image: ekv2.jpg] [Image: l8y8.jpg]
[Image: 99xd.jpg] [Image: ms7v.jpg]
[Image: lb2q.jpg]
02 AUG 2013
Sketches, gestures, studies
[Image: 7avd.jpg]
[Image: b39g.jpg]
[Image: v260.jpg]
[Image: vijo.jpg]
[Image: uc7z.jpg]
05 AUG 2013
[Image: w80p.jpg][Image: wna2.jpg][Image: qz6u.jpg][Image: dvtj.jpg][Image: o6kh.jpg]
08 AUG 2013
Follow me on FACEBOOK
[Image: f9oq.jpg][Image: tlyq.jpg][Image: xac3.jpg][Image: wyop.jpg][Image: 6pl1.jpg][Image: lkvd.jpg][Image: h5fi.jpg][Image: osnr.jpg]
09,10,11 AUG 2013
Movie stills 1hr each, trying to get the colors right; some warm up´s and another zombie sketch (45min)
[Image: pgq6.jpg][Image: 3g7f.jpg][Image: oyhb.jpg][Image: vi59.jpg][Image: 4gix.jpg][Image: 3e87.jpg][Image: olb6.jpg]
Your work is awesome man some very interesting studies and sketching.
Ah - A zombie that's still looking good from the back. When the zombie apocalypse comes that is probably how I'll die. "Excuse me, miss. Do you need... Oh no shes eating my brain."

(08-12-2013, 12:04 PM)Marc Anderson Wrote: Your work is awesome man some very interesting studies and sketching.
Thank´s i really appreciate those comments, i´ll keep trying!!

(08-12-2013, 01:04 PM)Ron Wrote: Ah - A zombie that's still looking good from the back. When the zombie apocalypse comes that is probably how I'll die. "Excuse me, miss. Do you need... Oh no shes eating my brain."

hahahaha ! dude you made my day!!
i imagined the whole scene!!
holy hard work batman!
The sheer quantity of work you're doing is really impressive. Those gestures rock, really lively poses.Seems like you're putting a lot of thought into color in the movie studies but most of the stuff form your head is greyscale, I think you'd learn color faster if you used what you're learning in your own stuff.
Good luck man! Keep up this effort and you're gonna be a beast.

13 AUG 2013
1hr Sketch, some pages of my mini-sketchbook, it makes me realize what i need to re-study and some movie stills studies
[Image: 7bx5.jpg]
[Image: prs9.jpg][Image: kv1q.jpg][Image: l99z.jpg][Image: a7ta.jpg][Image: 0vxf.jpg][Image: iyxf.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/louism.rosete

(08-12-2013, 04:17 PM)Samszym Wrote: holy hard work batman!
The sheer quantity of work you're doing is really impressive. Those gestures rock, really lively poses.Seems like you're putting a lot of thought into color in the movie studies but most of the stuff form your head is greyscale, I think you'd learn color faster if you used what you're learning in your own stuff.
Good luck man! Keep up this effort and you're gonna be a beast.

Thank´s for the support, this is the most motivational comment i´ve ever read, i really appreciate it.
About the color... the truth is that i´m trying to loose the fear to it. i´ll try to apply it soon, thanks for the advice.
More sketching
[Image: boha.jpg][Image: en62.jpg]
[Image: u0uq.jpg]
[Image: zstl.jpg]
[Image: izdk.jpg]
[Image: 0c56.jpg]
Awesome start to the sketchbook man. Really like your composition work :) Keep it coming :)

19 AUG 2013

[Image: ifuj.jpg][Image: 2sxv.jpg][Image: j899.jpg]
Free sketching and some bridgman´s studies
[Image: 617c.png]
[Image: akjj.jpg][Image: h5qw.jpg]
[Image: fp1h.jpg]
[Image: u619.jpg]