Sketches and paintings and ALLOT OF FUN!
that one is really cool danar, great design :D

thanks dev! love your stuff aswell dude!

I loved your painting studies =)
hey guys here is a failed atempt to make a portrait using reff but not sticking to it 100 procent, like trying to make my own colors etc and i failed so hardd:P MORE!! and the other one is just simplifing brushwork, well to be honest i just wanted to try out the painting style that was used with thor 2's ending !

[Image: 2yo36o9.jpg]

[Image: 29uxegh.jpg]

finished the character concept :) did some tweeking and worked with photos this time,

cheers guys!

[Image: 2i26h68.jpg]

Man that concept rocks!!! I can totally see it in a Metal Gear game! Crazy skill!!!

Soo here is a practice ive been doing lately, the first one is a study from 47 Ronin, and the second one is from imagination after the study, im pretty happy about it since i suck at env but this is just the tip of the iceberg! gonna practice moreee!! back to work!

[Image: 1474598_10201011980923542_114706008_n.jpg]

second study! its better to do quick ones so that you get the value and composition in your head!
[Image: b3x6vn.jpg]

Character design from post #185 is sweeet. I digg it xd

You are kickin ass man. Keep this up!!

That latest character is cool as fuck man, his face is pretty amazing. Great sketchbook all round and you've made some sweet progressions. Thanks for sharing your progress with us man.

hey guys you are too kind man! im happy that you like it and glad to share it! because there are allot of awesome painters here which i learn from aswell! keep on rockin!

quick study

[Image: 1467210_10201025087931209_154690674_n.jpg]

another moviestill study and a fun sketch , kinda wreck it ralph style.. i know it sucks:P

[Image: 2ql7osy.jpg]

[Image: 1459732_10201030238819978_742650926_n.jpg]

Your work keeps getting better and better. I love the cinematic compositions. Great work!

Thanks Antmora!! means allot man !

amazing studies and your character concept kicks ass!
more quick moviestill studies! really usefull guys DO IT!

[Image: icvghl.jpg]

[Image: 25s4hkx.jpg]

here is a fun practice i did, I made a self portrait in the style of one of Rembrand's paintings called : Thomas Jefferson,

it was hard and fun to do!:)

[Image: 2h64zsn.jpg]

hey guys! :) here is 2 photstudies to practice more of my brushwork! and a progress shot of my artlife !

[Image: 145_max.jpg]

I started off 3 years ago around Oktober 2010! Friend of mine Arber Rama asked me once do you know concept art? and i diddn't so he showed some of kekai's work and Adohnis( Dan luvisi) , and i was blown away by it and told myself.. Wow people get payed to make these awesome work? I want that! , The first year was kinda off and on, didn't do much studying until i met another good friend Najmul Alam Osmani Who told me that if i wanted to get better at a faster tempo I should do some studies, that was around may in 2012, After that most of my time was spend on Painting/drawing , reading books related to art, And struggling, There have been many MANY times that i felt bad and failed alot! but i kept on going! Then came Crimson Daggers Where i have met wonderfull artists who i have learned so much from! till this day ive been posting almost daily on that site!

At the end i just want to say, hard work pays off, Don't be a jackass and be nice to people who are starting and asking questions that you may find silly, because don't forget.. There was a time that you asked those questions aswell! ,

I will aways stay a student as long as im painting,
Now back to work!

[Image: 1462601_10201052782903566_1247241004_o.jpg]

I love this man, congratz on your progression, love your work :)

(12-06-2013, 07:53 AM)Danar Wrote: hey guys! :) here is 2 photstudies to practice more of my brushwork! and a progress shot of my artlife !

[Image: 145_max.jpg]

I started off 3 years ago around Oktober 2010! Friend of mine Arber Rama asked me once do you know concept art? and i diddn't so he showed some of kekai's work and Adohnis( Dan luvisi) , and i was blown away by it and told myself.. Wow people get payed to make these awesome work? I want that! , The first year was kinda off and on, didn't do much studying until i met another good friend Najmul Alam Osmani Who told me that if i wanted to get better at a faster tempo I should do some studies, that was around may in 2012, After that most of my time was spend on Painting/drawing , reading books related to art, And struggling, There have been many MANY times that i felt bad and failed alot! but i kept on going! Then came Crimson Daggers Where i have met wonderfull artists who i have learned so much from! till this day ive been posting almost daily on that site!

At the end i just want to say, hard work pays off, Don't be a jackass and be nice to people who are starting and asking questions that you may find silly, because don't forget.. There was a time that you asked those questions aswell! ,

I will aways stay a student as long as im painting,
Now back to work!

[Image: 1462601_10201052782903566_1247241004_o.jpg]