Unable to read my Private Messages due to "Internal SQL error"?
Hello! The last few times I've visited CD, I've been unable to open any of my private messages. When I click on them, I get an error screen saying something about being unable to continue due to an "internal SQL error". I put attached a screenshot of this below. Am I the only person experiencing this? Or is this an internal problem at CD? Is it going to be fixed? I keep track of some my favorite SBs through PM notifications, so this is kind of totally annoying. Also, I won't be able to reply to anyone who PMs me because I literally can't open their messages.

Hoping this issue is resolved soon!

Attached Files Image(s)

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
I don't have this problem. You should notify Dennis.

Who is Dennis and how do I notify him? I'm guessing he is the guy who takes care of technical issues on CD, but I do not know how to report these issues. I'll dig into it though, thanks for the advice.

BTW, I noticed I only have the issue on newer PMs, not older ones I already read a while ago. Maybe something is wrong with the latest notifications? But I'll leave the techie stuff to Dennis.

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
Dennis is the forum admin. His name appears red
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/user-1.html

I'll check this out and let you know Sagittarius.

Does it work now?
Yes, it does, thank you so much Dennis! It's all better now.

BTW, you have a badass SB, keep it up bro. Subbed and following with instant PM notifications that now work. :^D Post them new arts maaaaaaan.

Sketchbook!