Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Madzia's sketchbook - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Madzia's sketchbook (/thread-3346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 03-16-2014

WIP on Hebe. I just heard yesterday that green and red are worst complementary pair of colors to work with. ha! and looking at my art.... it all about greens and reds :D and it kind of look spooky.... oversaturated ... I know! but when I change saturation I don't like it anymore _^_

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Kaycee - 03-20-2014

Wow that picture is so beautiful!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - MarcRosete - 03-20-2014

Great work!! That last image is just amazing!!
Great colors, composition, anatomy and storytelling!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Bjulvar - 03-22-2014

I looove the latest piece Madzia! Such a fun spin on the brief aswell. Something not very expected! The coffe-can is so awesomely rendered.

Haven't visited in a while, but damn you've been filling up your sketchbook with so much great pieces and sketches! Don't staph, you're killing it!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 03-26-2014

thanks guys I' so glad you like it, I don't feel strong about myself lately. I need to rethink some matters, I kinda lost my goal and don't know where I was going beside habit to move my legs. So I'm still painting a lot but my purpose to just "be happy" seems to be a little immature and too general compering to expectations that I have to myself. "Specify" "Know what you want to achieve/where you want to be in next X years" I'm getting lost in it.

here's finished Hebe illustration

And some screencap redraw, If you're interested - join me here http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4892.html

And next Image for Dota2 workshop items

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Ursula Dorada - 03-26-2014

Gorgeous stuff, omg <3

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 03-28-2014

few 15m speeds

and I want to share with you my schedule reconciling my daily job (art related) with chaotic evenings. I'm already in habit to operate in this hours. I draw everyday but without any control. I'm either wasting time to thinking what kind of study do today or awake from flow at 2am totally exhausted with guilt how I'm going to not look like zombie next day. I will be posting progress in bigger packages here :) Wish me luck!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - crackedskull - 03-29-2014

Dota 2 illustration and crimson arena piece are awesome, great job.
On the schedule: you could spare an hour on weekends for choosing what pictures/still lives/master paintings you will study. Also if you drive home on a bus or something you can use that as a simple sketch practice.
Think positive, atleast you are not having problems with lazyness and procastination.
As for sleeping problems, got those aswell.(the worst is not getting sleep till around 4AM, then going to school at 7.30AM.)

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Mr. Toodles - 03-29-2014

Man oh man the slark promotional image, loving it hahah

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Phil RT - 04-01-2014

God damn your work is amazing, I want your skills :p

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - karmapolice - 04-01-2014

Love ur colors <3

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Wils - 04-02-2014

Wow, that las Hebe illustration is just mindblowingly good.

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Tygerson - 04-02-2014

Love the Hebe portrait--her smile is just dazzling, and the moment you captured just so charming!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - MarcCasper - 04-02-2014

Ahhh your Hebe piece turned out so nice :U !!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 04-03-2014

thanks MarcCasper, Tygerson, Wils, karmapolice, Phil RT, Mr. Toodles and crackedskull !! Your kindness gives me the warm fuzzies! <3

few better ones pieces from last week of my schedule. In reality this schedule is pretty crazy and I can't fit in it everyday :D but at least I have clear idea what to do everyday if I found enough time...

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Lyraina - 04-03-2014

Lovely colors in those landscapes, especially the forest one!

The screencap repaint idea is really cool, will have to steal that eventually. :)

You really have such a vibrant and lively way to do figures, especially faces... at the moment I'm thinking of your work every morning when I do my terrible head gestures hoping to improve to your level eventually ;)

Also, kind of late with this, wanted to thank you again for the eye opening paintover on my portrait!

No critique or anything for now, just keep it up <3

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 04-11-2014

Week 3! This week focused more on colors... I'm starting 2week holidays with forced break from art. Have a great Easter everybody!

also was distracted by preparing this guy for painting In love it's one of Vampire miniatures from GameZone I'm super exited, he looks so awesome, I hope I will manage to paint him well :D
[Image: image_6152.jpg]

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Lyraina - 04-17-2014

Lovely colors in those studies :) Do you take any notes while studying? I find that very useful to better remember and internalize the information.

Happy Easter to you, too!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - denikina - 04-17-2014

Bit late to the party - but I'd like to say the schedule is pretty awesome...and hardcore looking! :D

I did myself a "3 hours of this, 3 hours of that, 3 hours of this" kind of schedule and still find it hard to keep up with what I planned sometimes, especially, when something personal or commissioned goes on longer than I anticipated. I cannot (yet) imagine myself keeping it working in the right hours, exactly the same time every day. :)

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - OtherMuzz - 04-23-2014

Crazy how you can keep to a schedule :O. I have the utmost respect for anyone that can.

Of course it's all coming along really strong, so keep going, you are on the right path!