Muzzbook
[Image: ubUgJYY.jpg]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Trying to butcher my construction and design problems.
[Image: GL1jHf8.png]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
[Image: PVxLWaY.jpg]

Self portrait day!

Sketch Book
Haha, yeah i agree though im in a major improvement kick. I know how to finish things, i'm not too worried about that.

I'm taking pieces to a level where i'm happy i learnt a lot and then moving on :).

[Image: v3zv3Z1.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: iGuTggo.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: AXaAG9t.jpg]

Sketch Book
Great stuff!
you could push the scale of that last piece by adding some smaller human sized elements (cables, windows, billows of smoke, vents, smaller painted graphics, vehicles)

Thanks Dude. I tried adding them in but it was feeling a bit cluttered, so i left out the people.

But im tired of looking at this so here it is :D!

[Image: QgQiBrK.jpg?1]

Sketch Book
[Image: TfAOjlf.jpg]

I made a dumb thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3UZPtxLQHo

Sketch Book
Cool stuff Murry, like the mech and the Indian zombie

Cheers broski!

[Image: HTnWBu4.jpg?1]
[Image: OjZKqEe.jpg?1]

Two commissions!

Sketch Book
you're a lot stronger with values than you are with linework
still- nice job.

You truly are a master of words and tact :|

Sketch Book
(11-26-2014, 12:23 PM)OtherMuzz Wrote: You truly are a master of words and tact :|

I love everything about this sketchbook. OtherMuzz, this stuff rocks!

Thanks dude :D!

[Image: udOZdFi.png]

Sketch Book
[Image: 5As7eFk.jpg]

Sketch Book
these ones are from imagination.

[Image: 1ip08u9.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: Y2siXBx.jpg]

[Image: CkTeoIg.jpg]

Sketch Book
Really liking those face sketches- great diversity in shape and rendering style.

The pose on that last sketch is a little stiff, but I like the design of the vehicle