Does anyone here deal with a chronic health quirk?
Oh dude, I read my comment again. It read like I was comparing my deficiencies with you like it was a contest to see which guy has it worse. And I made myself look like I conquered this thing I got and, of course, I haven't. There are times when my chest tightens and turns painful, I panic and start bracing for the big one. It feels like I'm wussing out over something as laughable as a heartburn. Haha! And my predicament is nothing compared to what both of you guys (you and Espa) have, when it comes to physical trauma.

Quote:Have you heard of the artist Qinni? She went through 3 open heart surgeries in the span of 2 months and she's only 25. She's a serious boss lady

God. Brutal. Is she alright? How's she doing?

Quote:The anxiety comes from the fear that the doctors missed something, so it's an uncomfortable reminder that spurs up now and again, that's all :) It would be nice if doctors knew for sure what was causing it, though.

You mean, it's nice to know what's causing so they'd know how to stop the swelling? Or you're okay with knowing just for the sake of knowing?

And, I hope this doesn't intrude into your private life, but has this thing gotten in the way of your social life (or any part of your life for that matter)? Or are you living pretty much normally? Like everything's pretty much the same, except for the random swelling?

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone here deal with a chronic health quirk? - by John - 08-17-2016, 12:43 AM